Monday, September 10, 2012

Packers lose to Niners

That makes it a bad weekend for Wisconsin football.  The Packers never seemed to get in sync offensively, and the defense continued its multiple year trend of poor communication in the secondary.  After all the draft picks spent on defense this year, the defense still doesn't look any better.  I want to believe that the coaching is good, but at some point you have to wonder.

I did like how they used Randall Cobb out of the backfield.  I think he'll end up being a great weapon this year from the slot, the backfield, and returning kicks.  As long as he holds on to the ball.

I didn't notice anything out of the 1st round pick, Nick Perry.  He was involved in one sack, but quiet the rest of the time.  The same goes for the rest of the defense, except Clay Mathews and perhaps Charles Woodson.

They'll have a tough test Thursday against Chicago.  They defense better get their act together quick (I've been saying that since the start of last season, and it's getting old).  The offense needs to get in sync, too.  If not, this will be a long year for me watching the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment