Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wisconsin Upset by Oregon State

As a University of Wisconsin-Madison alumni, I like to watch the Badger football games.  Not this one.  They trailed 10-0 late in the 4th, when they finally scored a touchdown.  Being behind, they were in a 5 wide set for much of the game, with Montee Ball as the fifth receiver.  That is definitely not their strength. 

I'm not terribly impressed with their new quarterback, and I don't think the coaching staff did a good job adjusting.  I usually don't armchair quarterback, but this was pretty disappointing.  I hope that they can get the offense fixed by the time the Big 10 schedule starts.  It shouldn't be hard - hand it off to Montee Ball 30 times a game.

Hopefully the Packers will have a much better start tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment